Friday, December 17, 2010

21 Days to Hawaii... So effing lazy


Ok so it's 21 days to Hawaii. I did weigh myself on Tuesday and have been doing some workouts on and off this month. At 238 and knowing I have lost some weight I am upset that I let myself go this much.

I've done mdbethin.com where I started around 238 and dropped down to 200. I can't believe I gained so much weight back since. To be fair I did just balloon overnight and I do know the causes. The problem is this is not the first time. Before mdbethin I worked out quite a bit and used nutrisystem. I actually was at my best when I was at 180 working out the multiple times a day (I miss that job where I was able to do that.) I was fitting into medium shirts and I was a proud 33-34 on my actual waist.

Looking at some pictures from back then and looking at some now I am frustrated that I broke my own promise to myself...

I think it's time to make amends though...

My first goal is to fit into a suit I bought when I was getting bigger that I don't really fit into now. I have about a week and a half to do so as I have a close friends wedding to attend. This shouldn't be too bad, but I really need to buckle down.

My second goal is to get in better shape for Hawaii (and really what is prompting my sudden interest in actually starting to use this blog.) I don't want to be the fat guy wearing his shirt at the beach. Not cool...

Overall, I just want to fit into my old clothes and actually become active again. I've always been bigger, but I've seen myself at a lower weight and it's time again to get back there and possibly surpass everything I've done before!

Btw... the pic is stupid and the caption for it was Mike dancing. This was from my 25th? birthday party. The only point of the picture is that it actually shows me skinnier. Medium guess shirt (I've always felt their shirts run smaller...) and 33" waist for my jeans. I miss that...




No comments:

Post a Comment